Thursday, April 17, 2008

I finally lost my pen drive

Dear black house,

My pendrive lost la like everyone else in monash. I just can't believe that i have lost it. I always been so careful with my belongings especially my handphone and wallet. This pendrive is my most favourite pendrive. It have a jade chain on the pendrive. Well, now is gone now. My assignment is due today and i still able to finish it on time. Is not only about the pendrive was lost, but also my desktop got virus. I hate this spyware thingy. Damn shity. It makes me unable to online and everything seem to be very slow than it use to be. Portable hard disk also "hang kang". How la...aiyoyo.

Tommorrow got welfare committee meeting at 12pm and i need to send a report to General secretary by 12pm. How i transfer file la. Only place i can transfer my data is through email to email. So many work need to be done and some many work need a portable data transfer. I hope i can save some money and buy a new pendrive or something better to store my data.

Damn sien la.....saturday got student councils meeting and i got two assignment due next week. I haven even start. I hope this weekend can do my assignment with Luke. Sunday pulak got Zoo negara. First i thought going to Zoo Negara to have fun. Mana la tau, go there to clean and do charity work. Well, anyway, good also la at least this is the only time i do charity thing. hahaha



Anyway, i continue my blog again. Hope to write more

-fin-

No comments: