Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mindless Night

Here I am in the middle of the night........


4 o'clock in the morning, assignment still not finish. Suppose to pass up yesterday, instead of trying very hard to do my assignment, I think how make a story so that lecturer won't deduct my assignment mark. Suddenly in mind, thinking about a sick certificate that i have last month. Trying very hard to change the date from 28/4/2008 to 26/5/2008.



Ma lou...izzit obvious?


Even obvious right?

I don't think so.....sek kao peng la lou si

What brand kao peng nei oi?


I'm stuck in the middle of my assignment, that's why trying to blogging see if i can come out with something. You think i very free ar? I always planning an evil plan for all the lou si in Monash, where got time to sleep? What? Welfare Officer? Part time only...

-fin-

No comments: