Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Phone Number Update

Comfirm edi....My number will be 016-8319574.. Thou i have comfirm my phone number but you will still can't find me cause i don't have a phone now. I don't know my previous phone is so alcoholic. W850i Sony Erricson just drank my whole bottle of tequila. hahaha. Sound so exargerate.
Anyway, the real thing happen is my phone was in the bag together with a bottle of tequila. So my lovely rough fren throw my bag on the floor without realising there is a bottle of tequila in my bag. I was so blur cause i just wake up while he trying to clean up the mess. T.T

Don't know why my parent suddenly change to 016 when i realise most of my fren were 012 holder. BTW, Mom giving me her 6500 Nokia. Yahoo!! thou she edi use it for like 3-4 months. Well, I'm still taking it. HAHAHAHA. Finally, i change my phone from Sony Erricson to Nokia. After so much frustration from Sony Erricson, like example, phone charger problem and white screen of death problem.

No comments: