Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A warning letter

Just finish my Uni today, sitting in my office thinking about what should i do after receiving a warning letter from the board of school regarding my academic presentation. Lower than 50% passing rate and a few subjects are repeating for more than twice.

I went to see my lecturer. Lecturer told me that i'm very into "non-academic". Non-academic is actually good but however i need to have a time management. Is this means i have no time management? NO...Of course i have time management. Just that i'm not very bond with my course mate. That's why i use IT not regularly. Anyway, I will change things that happen before and be something more than just one thing. Remember this," Everyone have a choice disregarding of what choice you made, be firm with the choice you made. Don't let anyone or anybody at all to interrupt the choice you made".

Waiting for Christina to finish her meeting then go back home......

No comments: